EFFECTIVE DATE: 31st August 2020
The information we collect
Information we collect directly from you
We collect the information you provide directly to us when you subscribe to receive emails. The type of personal data we may collect directly from you include contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
Information we collect from other sources
When you access the website through a social network, we collect information from the social network in accordance with your settings on the social network. If you interact with us on social media, we will collect information about those interactions. The information we may collect includes your name, picture, and email address. We may also collect information about you from third parties, including mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
Information we collect by automated means
· URLs that refer visitors to our website;
· Search terms used to reach our website;
· Details about the devices that are used to access our website (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
· Details about your interaction with our website (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our website, and which emails you may have opened); and
· Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our website).
How we use personal information
We may use the information we collect to maintain and customise our interactions with our visitors, and to provide, maintain, and improve our content. We also use the information we collect to:
· Send you newsletters;
· Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
· Facilitate your engagement with the website;
· Conduct or administer surveys;
· Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud or other illegal activity.
How we store your personal information
Questions and contact information
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at anisia[at]anisiabucur[dot]com or send us postal mail to Anisia Bucur, PO Box 75962, SW6 9NJ, London, United Kingdom clearly stating your name and e-mail address.